- Be one of the first hires, responsible for owning multiple facets of brand and consumer marketing.
- Be the company lead on Customer Acquisition
- Own the website and work on SEO and eventually SEM
- Understand customer needs through surveys, interviews, and product usage
- Optimize campaigns via rigorous A/B testing
- Develop creative ways to engage and retain our customers, from the day they sign up throughout their lifecycle
- Work with external agency on PR and be responsible for PR efforts
- Identify partnership opportunities and lead all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of partners, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring and negotiation
- Work on partnerships including, but not limited to, product integration partnerships with internet companies and distribution partnerships with B2C and B2B businesses in the New Parent space
- Build partnerships with other companies that can help make Lifechime better for users
We’re looking for someone with:
- MBA or other advanced studies in marketing
- Demonstrated experience launching a new category, and educating customers why they need a new product
- Experience negotiating and managing commercial relationships
- Strong grasp of parenting as an experience and market
- Experience building and managing a consumer brand
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Expertise in developing business and investment cases, financial analysis and modeling, understanding of legal agreements
- Familiarity with marketing automation and analytics tools
- An analytical and data-driven mindset: you love data and can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- An eye for great design and an ear for great narratives
You may include these in your application:
- A summary of why you’re interested in working on marketing at Lifechime.
- Summary about some of the most challenging and/or creative partnerships you’ve worked on.
- Identify a potential Lifechime partner. Create a presentation for this partner that gives them an understanding of the opportunity to work with Lifechime and a recommended business structure for our relationship. Separately, assess this partner from a strategic and financial perspective.
How to Apply
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Hire me)